This privacy statement was last updated on 10 June 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://galvansrl.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
The basis on which we may process these data is:
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
Via Nardi, 96 - 36060 Romano d'Ezzelino (VI) , Località Fellette
Phone number: +39 0424 3185
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPressQuesto sito web utilizza la Privacy Suite per WordPress di Complianz per raccogliere record di consenso. Per questa funzionalità il tuo indirizzo IP è reso anonimo e memorizzato nel nostro database. Per ulteriori informazioni, vedere la Dichiarazione sulla Privacy di Complianz.
In case you’re using Google Web Fonts (default) or playing videos or sounds via YouTube or Vimeo in Slider Revolution we recommend to add the corresponding text phrase to your privacy police:
YouTubeOur website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Ninja Forms allows you to collect personal informationIf you are using Ninja Forms to collect personal information, you should consult a legal professional for your use case.
Information on data protection lawThis page contains a description of how the website is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – the Italian Personal Data Protection Act – and to arts. 13-14 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, to those who interact with the web services of Galvan Srl – Unipersonale di Emanuele Pastro, accessible by telematic means from the address: http://www.galvansrl.com/en The information is provided for the website of Galvan Srl – Unipersonale di Emanuele Pastro only, and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities, brought together in the Group established by art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/CE, with the task of identifying a number of minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online, and specifically, the means, times and nature of the information the data controllers must provide users with when they access web pages, regardless of the reason for access.
- The Data Controller
- Data Manager
- Place where data are processed
- Type of data processed
- Requests for information on the services provided and products/solutions sold directly by Galvan Srl – Unipersonale di Emanuele Pastro
- Reports of any kind sent through the contact form;
- Sending of information and/or personal data for the purpose of defining a professional collaboration;
- Sending of informative newsletters, for users registered with the pertinent service;
- Registration to receive the company’s information newsletter (please note that the newsletter does not contain commercial and/or promotional content).
- a) Cookies related to activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website and the providing of the service: these are cookies designed to guarantee normal browsing on the website. In most cases, they are session cookies.
- b) Function cookies, related to optimisation activities: these cookies allow users to browse the website based on selected criteria (for example the language, the currency, the content of the shopping cart during online purchases) in order to allow for and/or improve the provision of services. Most of these cookies have a maximum duration of 365 days.
- Analytics, statistics and plug-ins
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Non-compulsory nature of provision of data
- Means of processing
- Transfer of your information abroad
- Rights of the data subjects
- Legal references
- For further information, you can contact the Data Controller: